Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

Summer learning journey

Dear MISS BOUND

Today Is day 10 and It Is stormy and all the food has fallen of the Canoe.
So I pulled out my fishing rod and tried to catch a huge colossal fish so we can eat on
The canoe so we can survive on our way to New Zealand.
Day 37 It Is sunny and we are thirsty and hungry and we are almost at New Zealand.
I wonder what The weather is At Samoa. It Is day 40 and we are Freezing we are hungry so then
I Got out my fishing rod and I started to catch a fish 9 Minutes later I caught 7 Big huge scrumptious
Looking Thick fish as soon as I caught It I got my knife that I bring from Samoa as soon as I cut one
Peace and eat it SUDDENLY a shark came and jumped up the water then I looked up top and  It
Looked like It was going to eat me. when It fell back in the water It made my canoe fall  And flipped over when the shark was charging at me I quickly push my canoe back up straight and quickly
Paddle AS FAST AS I CAN. When I was paddling I had know idea where the shark was?
So then I kept paddling to New Zealand Then the shark popped out of no where and gave me a
Fright So then I was paddling as fast as I can then when I looked behind It was trying to bite half
Of my canoe as soon as I looked back in front I saw New Zealand and It looked beautiful when I got
On land  I was so HAPPY!!



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.